Are you a licensed clinical social worker in private practice? Join our network of Massachusetts-based professionals.
Therapy Matcher connects LICSWs to high-quality referrals in order to:
- Grow their practices through an expanded referral base
- Reduce time spent marketing and doing self-promotion
- Provide a sense of community among like-minded professionals
- Access to reduced cost and high-quality continuing education programming
- A monthly e-newsletter packed with managed care updates and other timely information relevant to clinicians in private practice
- Connection to an active clinical community through an online Google Group for clinicians in private practice and in-person networking events
- Opportunities to participate in private practice Shared Interest Groups across the state
- Access to Therapy Matcher staff
Therapy Matcher membership is based on full-year (July – June) and half-year (January – June) rates, and can be made payable by check or credit card with installment plans available. Discounts are available to current members of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW).
|For NASW members:||For non-NASW members:|
|$295 if paid in single payment||$395 if paid in single payment|
|$320 if paid quarterly (4 automatic credit card payments of $80)||$420 if paid quarterly (4 automatic credit card payments of $105)|
You can quickly re-coup the expense of membership: The cost of Therapy Matcher can be recovered in just a few client visits, and your enrollment fee is a tax-deductible business expense.
“Therapy Matcher is, and has been, more than simply a referral source for me in my practice. I find it comforting knowing that I have a virtual group of colleagues with whom to learn, grow, and explore.” – Robin Haas, LICSW
“I really appreciate Therapy Matcher – my best referrals come from you.” – Constance McCashin, LICSW
“Thank you and the rest of Therapy Matcher team for all the referrals you have given me. The membership fee was worth every penny! You are a wonderful service and we are fortunate to have you.” – Meredith Goldsmith, LICSW
“Membership has paid for itself!” – Lisa Mascuilli, LICSW
Ready to Join?