Join us for “Working Effectively with Sexuality, Intimacy, and Diverse Gender” with Charles Strauss, LICSW, on Friday, June 1, 2018, from 9:30 am – 12:45 pm, at the Parish of St. Michael in Bedford, MA. This program is worth 3 CEUs!
Charles is a psychotherapist who works with clients across the full range of gender and sexuality, providing individual, relationship, and family therapy for both youth and adults.
This Workshop Will Cover Topics Related to Gender and Sexuality:
- LGBT concepts and terminology
- Working with queer people
- How sexual orientation and gender affect sexuality and intimacy
- Biological and cultural aspects of gender
- Communication skills around boundaries and consent
- And more!